Monday 21 October 2013

Black x Red

It was a tough week with many assignments and make-up classes. Nevertheless, it was also a fun and wonderful week, especially last Saturday night. I went out to Clarke Quay with my girls. We had so much fun for the night!


With my gurls..











This was what I wore for the night. Black x Red.


Black top - New Look
Black leggings - Romwe
Long strap bag - Coach
Red stilettos - Aldo
Necklace - Xevana


I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it. - Alexander McQueen

11 comments:

  1. Love the bag. Black x Red is def a great combo!

    xx,
    .Le Reveur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos, I always fail to document nights out.


    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great!
    Sure I will :)

    www.thesecretstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you girls had a lot of fun! Love the red stiletto and bag details in your outfit! :) x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Black and red is so chic. You look lovely! Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment. I really appreciate it.

    http://thefashioness.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful girls *-*
    Come visit my blog, if you follow I follow right back (:

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post dear! looks like a great night out....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie!!! We've nominated you for the versatile blog award :). More info on the blog.

    xoxo

    Style and Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your outfits! <333 nice post, mind to follow each other? :)

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete